Want to show someone your gratitude? Want to say thank you for something they did or gave you? Want your gift to be unique? There are a lot of creative thank you gift ideas. You just need to find the right idea that will fit the reason you are saying thank you and the person you are thanking.
Your gift could be creative in that it goes along with the theme of the shower, wedding, or whatever and that you are thanking the person for helping you coordinate or for hosting this event. A theme idea for a present for a bridesmaid could be matching friendship bracelets or anklets for the two of you. If you want them to be especially creative, you could make these yourself.
Here are some other creative thank you gift ideas:
1. Giving a donation to charity in this person’s name. If you happen to know a charity which is especially dear to this person, it can be even more special.
2. A planting and naming of a tree in honor of this person.
3. Naming a star after this person.
4. An artistic item that you made. This could be a framed poem, you wrote. A framed picture you drew or painted or a framed photograph you took.
5. A gift certificate to a spa. Be sure this includes a luxurious massage.
6. A gift certificate for a pedicure or manicure.
7. Tickets to a play, concert or sporting event.
8. Candy bars wrapped in paper which you had printed with your message of thanks.
9. Adopt a wild animal in their name. No, you really don’t receive the animal. You receive an adoption certificate, a plush stuff animal likeness of the animal, a photo of the animal and a detail fact sheet of the animal. You can check this out at: worldwildlife.org/adopt
Thank you gifts are fun to give and a great way to build better relationships. Yet, you don’t want to buy the same old, generalized gifts So remember the next time you need to buy a thank you gift think up some creative thank you gift ideas first.